MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Account Executive - B2B Sales, Phoenix Arizona
MBI, Industrial Medicine operate medical facilities throughout Arizona providing occupational healthcare services to over 5,000 businesses and corporations.
MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers has immediate openings for outside sales professionals and is seeking highly talented and motivated account executives to become part of a high performing & highly successful sales team. MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent, those who have the focus and aptitude to succeed.
Why a sales career with MBI Occupational Healthcare Centers: our salesforce is the lifeblood of our company. We believe in hiring the right people, providing them the training and resources vital to success, and rewarding their results.
- Excellent Base salary range, based on experience
- Monthly commission structure with residual payments and NO CAP
- Monthly car allowance & assigned company cell phone
- Proven Sales Structure & Methodology with a Strong Sales Support & Training program
- Excellent career growth potential
- Paid Time Off
- Group medical
- Life STD & LTD
Purpose: Expand our pipeline of prospects, qualify decision makers, introduce our product and services, and close business.
- Actively identify new clients by cold calling, setting appointments, and client tours.
- Follow-up on opportunities to increase profitability, efficiency and market share.
- Ensure market protection by maintaining knowledge of competitive activities, industry products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow-up activity within assigned territory through the use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all materials and marketing activity.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through responsiveness to customer needs and service concerns.
- Communicate with Managers to facilitate all of the above in a timely manner.
- Participate in department meetings for the purpose of education, skills growth and department functioning.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the set-up of the service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation.
Key personality traits
- Captivating networker.A relationship-savvy sales leader who makes connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Customer-oriented performer. A strong work ethic and customer-focused attitude brings value to their partnerships.
- Hunter. A persistent sales professional who will stop at nothing to present the MBI Difference to help our clients manage their workers compensation program.
- Strategic closer. Sales leaders who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Team member. Listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together as a team to move our business forward.
- Outside the box thinker. Identify, upsell, and pitch new customized products or product improvements across a wide variety of products and services
- Competitive mentality, looking to build a long term, lucrative business
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple clients with multiple revenue streams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing, articulate, and professional
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence key decision makers at all levels
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Outside sales experience including account management in a business to business sales environment, preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic as well as possess discipline, organization, persistence and a desire to succeed.
- Willingness to follow a proven model of success for the sales cycle.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong time management skills, problem solving capability, and self motivated
- Customer centric sales approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to connect with customers and manage the customer relationship
- Able to communicate in a clear, direct and straightforward manner
- Able to cope with rejection, drive forward and persevere
- Reside in the major metro area of the assigned medical center.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other CRM applications.
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record and reliable transportation.